What Sets Us Apart
We include the price of either individualized care or daycare play in your daily boarding rate, unlike other facilities that charge extra for daycare when boarding.
We are a social facility where dogs are allowed to interact with each other in supervised play groups. Dogs who are non-social with other dogs, will have individual play time with a staff member but will enjoy the same amount of outside play as the dogs in play groups have.
- Convenient Jacksonville Beach location with 12,000 sq ft of fenced play areas and luxury suites
- Love and care from our educated, certified, and experienced staff
- The highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and care
- Indoor air–conditioned, humidity controlled suites
- Premium house food or their own diet from home with breakfast, lunch, and dinner service.
- 5-point health and safety check by a manager or supervisor daily
- Freshly cleaned suites with comfy, orthopedic beds
- Continuous fresh water from our automatic water bowl in each suite
- Soothing music and spa aromas
- Premium dog shampoo — used in our bathing salon
- Fully computerized reservation system with daily backups to ensure complete accuracy
- Impressively low pet-to-staff ratio
- Glass privacy doors & sound resistant environment for the ultimate comfort and relaxation
- State-of-the-art air purification system that includes a specially designed ventilation system
- Outdoor “pet-safe” courtyard featuring revolutionary artificial turf, K9 Grass with “Alphasan” antimicrobial agents, creating a safer and cleaner environment
- Highest level of sanitizing procedures possible, utilizing the best hospital-grade disinfectants
$5 | Organic, gourmet, bed time bone
$5 | Refreshing frozen doggie ice cream
$15 | Night time cuddles, belly rub, and tuck-in service
$40/session or $156/4-session pkg | Canine Reiki Session: A therapeutic massage designed to balance energy throughout the body, reduce anxiety, relax muscles, and stimulate natural healing. Administered by Certified Animal Reiki Master.
$25 | Ball, Rope, and Frisbee Play: Your dog will delight in the special attention he/she receives with their own personal staff member who will throw the ball, tug the rope, or play a game of frisbee with them—with lots of cuddles on the way!
$25 | Dog Enrichment Session to include agility and ball pit play
$30 and up | Dog spa bath with blowout and brush* (pricing dependent upon dog size and coat)
$25 or $95/4-session pkg | Your dog will enjoy exclusive playtime bounding over, under, and through our agility-like courses, have the opportunity to chase bubbles, activate our water fountain, dive into the ball pit, and more!
$15 | Deshedding Bath: Helps prevent shedding for up to 6 weeks.
$15 | Dematting Bath: Designed to eliminate light to moderate matting and help prevent for up to 6 weeks
$18 | Nail Trim
$7 | Brush Out
Interior Suite Details
($10/dog surcharge during peak periods)
These are indoor suites designed mostly for social dogs that can enjoy daycare during their JSP visit. Each dog receives their own luxury suite for the duration of their stay for nap breaks and overnight sleep, but will have ample time in the daycare yards each day to play in a supervised small play group with other social dogs that match their size and activity level.
Patio Suite Details
($10/dog surcharge during peak periods)
The first-class private patio suite price includes extra space and a private, shaded K9 grass patio. It also includes the extra time and staffing required to keep your dog happy and safe, assuring a stay full of love, attention, and exercise, if they are not approved for daycare. Any social dogs who lodge in a patio suite are also eligible for daycare for no additional fee.
Check-In & Check-Out
Monday – Friday 7am-7pm
Saturday & Sunday 9-11am or 3-5pm
We operate much like a human hotel with nightly rates and check out by 11am. We allow late check-outs after noon at a rate of $15 per dog. This fee covers the care your dog receives until you pick up prior to closing.
We know it’s an inconvenience when facilities are closed on Sundays, forcing you to board your dog an additional night, so we are open for check-outs/check-ins on Sundays from 9am-11am and 3pm-5pm.
We require a 2-day cancellation notice for all non-holiday boarding reservations. Failure to properly cancel can result in a fee related to the lodging package you reserved. Special consideration will, of course, be given to emergency situations. When reservations aren’t cancelled in the proper time, it prevents us from booking that space to another customer. Please be kind to us, and we’ll do the same in return. We understand plans can change.
JSP is proud to support our military with a 10% discount on all of our services