Entry Requirements & Selection
A Qualified Entry is one that meets all the following criteria:
- Complete the on-line trial entry during the draw period listed above.
- The Handler is a NACSW™ member for the 2020-2021 membership year 8/1/20- 7/31/21.
- The Dog is registered with the NACSW™.
- Dogs participating in a trial must be at least one year of age.
- The Dog has passed the appropriate ORT and prior title level at least 14 days before the trial opens for entries.
- Qualified entry for NW3 – Dog has earned a NW2 title and has not yet earned the NW3 Elite title level.
- Qualified entry for Elite – Dog has earned a NW3 elite title and has not yet earned an ELT-CH title.