For information about our training programs –
Call or text Jason Davis @ 904-629-5453
Jet Set Pet Lodging service includes
Currently JSP is at capacity so we are unable to offer daycare to new clients. As daycare spots become available we offer those spots to our training and boarding clients based on a ongoing waiting list.
- Convenient Jacksonville Beach location with 12000 sq ft of, fenced play areas and luxury suites.
- Love and care from our educated, certified, and experienced staff.
- The highest standards of cleanliness, safety and care
- Indoor Suites that are air–conditioned, humidity controlled
- Premium house food or their own diet from home with breakfast and dinner service.
- 5-point health and safety check by a Manager or Supervisor daily.
- Freshly cleaned suites and comfy bed
- Continuous Fresh Water
- Soothing Music and spa aromas
- Premium dog shampoo — used in our bathing salon
- Fully computerized reservation system with daily backups to ensure complete accuracy
- Impressively low pet-to-staff ratio
- Glass privacy doors & sound resistant environment for the ultimate comfort and relaxation
- State-of-the-art air purification system that includes a specially designed ventilation system
- Outdoor “pet-safe” courtyard featuring revolutionary artificial turf, K9 Grass with “Alphasan” antimicrobial agents, creating a safer and cleaner environment for all of the dogs
- Highest level of sanitizing procedures possible, utilizing the best hospital-grade disinfectants
At JSP we have a carefully designed boarding layout — the entire facility is split into zones to reduce the number of guests occupying one area; this is a more expensive way to design a pet care facility, but it significantly reduces pets’ stress levels while they are boarding. We are conveniently located to offer dog boarding to those in Ponte Vedra beach, Nocatee, Jax beach, Neptune Beach, and Atlantic Beach!
Boarding Drop of and Pick up Times:
- Monday through Friday – 7am to 7pm
- Saturday and Sunday – by appointment only between the hours of 9 am – 11 am and 3pm – 5 pm
*Boarded dogs staying after 11am will be charged a daycare fee
PUPPIES (Boarding and Daycare)
At JSP we welcome puppies who have completed the full series of vaccinations, including the rabies vaccine, no less than 72 hours (three days) prior to their scheduled stay. Our overnight boarding or day care programs provide the essentials your puppy needs during this critical development stage.
Puppy Care Includes:
- Meals three times a day, as recommended by veterinarians for growing puppies
- Additional daytime and nighttime outside potty breaks to reinforce good housebreaking habits
- Puppies deserve extra attention, so our staff will be sure to give lots of cuddles and attention to enhance socialization skills
- Busy Bone treat for teething and chewing during mid-day “naptime”
- Special puppy boarding accommodations and bedding to ensure puppy guests enjoy a safe, healthy and comfortable visit!
Resort Booking Requirements:
Please go to the top of this page under “Client Info”and click on CLIENT REGISTRATION to register your information, your dogs information, upload vaccination records and sign our liability and lodging agreements. We can help you with this process if needed. No worries. But we can not make a reservation for you until we have visually approved your dog’s vaccinations.
Each guest must meet our published vaccinations standards before admittance. Pets requiring vaccination updates must have the vaccination(s) administered prior to check in.
All dogs must provide proof of current Rabies, Distemper/Parvo and Bordetella vaccines from a licensed veterinarian. So don’t forget to bring vaccination records and Emergency numbers and veterinarian contact info
All dogs must be on monthly Flea and Tick prevention.
If you will be providing your own food, please prepare and label your food in individual baggies for each feeding with feeding instructions for the entire length of stay.
If you prefer, Jet Set Pets will provide our premium house food twice a day for $3.00 per day
At Jet Set Pet, we do not charge extra to keep your pet on their meds. If your pet requires medication or supplements during their stay, please provide detailed instructions on amount and times these are to be administered. All medications must have the prescribed bottle with dosing directions
If your dog has special needs above and beyond our regular standards, such as requiring additional bathroom breaks, assistance during feeding, or needing a little help getting around, we request an onsite evaluation of your dog. If we feel that this type of boarding situation may cause the dog stress, or not be the best situation, we may suggest in-home care or a vet office for their boarding needs.
Please allow at least 15 minutes in your schedule to ensure accuracy at check-in. Check-out time is before 11:00am – Late check-outs will be charged a $15.00 daycare fee.
Pets not picked up prior to closing time will be considered overnight guests and be charged an additional night’s boarding stay. Or you can arrange a late pick up time for an additional fee
Jet Set Pets requires a 2 DAY cancellation notice on all non-holiday boarding reservations. Failure to properly cancel can result in a fee related to lodging package you reserved. Special consideration will, of course, be given to emergency situations. When reservations aren’t cancelled in the proper time, it prevents us from booking that space to another customer. Please be kind to us, and we’ll do the same in return. We understand plans can change.
In the event that a hurricane watch and/or evacuation is suggested by our county, we will immediately contact all owners of boarding dogs to see if they or a relative can pick up the dog and remove them from our care during the storm. As a facility located at the beach, the best option for the safety of your pet and our staff is for all pets to be evacuated with family members or friends. We will communicate with you personally and often in the event you will be impacted by a hurricane during your dog’s stay with us.
Holidays & Peak Period Pricing:
Due to increased demand and labor costs during the holidays and certain peak occupancy periods, please note our $5 per night, per suite price adjustment during the following peak holiday times:
- Spring Break
- Easter Weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day Weekend
- Thanksgiving Week (November 20-26th)
- Christmas/New Years Time (December 20 – January 02, 2019)
We recommend making reservations for holidays at least 3-5 weeks in advance
- 50% deposits required for all boarding reservations during peak times. If you cancel within 48 hours prior to your reservation, we will offer a refund. Cancelling beyond that date, we will not be able to refund the deposit.
- Due to the popularity of our services, the intimate size of our facility and the advantage of your dog staying at a place where there are not 100’s of other dogs…our suites fill up fast. We are a small business and love what we do… so protecting our business from last minute cancellations will help our business thrive and survive.
- Holidays: Spring Break /Easter, Memorial Day weekend, Independence Day weekend, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas/New Year’s